Monday, February 9, 2009

Molly Taylor Wells arrives today 02.09.09

Here's Grandma Sandi with My first granddaughter. Go Pink! She weighed in at 7lbs 10 oz, and 18 3/4 inches long. She has blonde hair with her Mommy's widows peak. She also has Mommy's nose. Not sure who's dimple in the chin she has. Looks Like Daddy's eyes which Mommy was hoping for so she could have the curly eyelashes. Could be either Morgan or Dani's mouth. I think Morgan's rosy red lips though. She has a good pair of lungs and cried the whole time the nurse was bathing her. She was born c section as Molly was turned sideways and they couldn't get her to change position. Unfortunately Dani was having problems with her epideral so they put her out for the surgery. She was born this morning at 3:55. After Mommy and Daddy held her I got my turn. I brought the quilt I made for Molly with me to the hospital with two sleepers that match the quilt. You know me, matchy matchy. What a blessing grandchildren are. I love it.
Molly? Are you ready for your closeup?

Morgan and Mommy. Dad couldn't come, he had a fever, same with Dani's Dad he had a bad cough, so he left before we held the baby.


Molly's profile.






Morgan's first time changing his daughter's diaper.




Morgan Dani and the girls.










Auntie Mckenzie keeping Molly calm and asleep while we all take our turn.






Aunt Duckie having her turn with baby Molly.







This is Dani's sister Jenny holding Molly. They flew her in from AZ to see the baby.

















8 comments:

Darcy said...

she is adorable! You can tell she is a c section baby! Her face is so round and unsmashed! Good job on getting the quilt done it turned out beautiful!

Bruce-Kathy Barker said...

Wow, you finally got the girl. You did well. You are slowly catching up to me....lol....but each is so special. I love each one of mine and they are all so different. You too are getting there. Congrats to Morgan and Dani and I am sure she will be the best dressed. PS--I love the name Molly.

Aubrey Leong said...

Congrats Sandi! She is precious and girls are SO fun!!

Abby said...

I am so glad you got a girl grand baby. She is going to be a very well dressed baby. I love the name Molly so precious. Congratulations!

*Shelli* said...

Congrats on your new little grandaughter..she is beautiful :)You look too young to be a grandma!

Aaron Shaw said...

Congrats. Grandma!!!

The Younger Barkers said...

WOW! Molly is so beautiful. Girls are just so special. Boys are great, don't get me wrong, but girls are just wonderful. Have fun Aunt Sandy! BTW, You're still down by 3! hehehe

Casse.King said...

you spelled jeni wrong btw. molly was so cute. an she slept in our laps so sweet an tiny. im stealing these pics.