Monday, April 12, 2010

Leo Carrillo 2010

I don't know how everyone is so good at blogging. I guess because I work on a computer all day, when I get home I don't really want to go on the laptop, even though I bought a nice one from work. Well, Like Holli, I thought I would blog a little while at work and maybe when I get home tonight I will add some picture. I really had a great time a Leo this year as always. Our family loves the beach, and if we were rich, we would definately have a beach house. But until then, we will keep going to Leo Carrillo every spring. The weather was great, we had tons of people there and of course, we took tons of pictures. I loved looking a Holli's blog and her pictures, some of which I don't have. I enjoyed swimming out to the bouy with "the kids", I am a swimmer, but a little out of shape. The water was freezing. I like to swim the backstroke, but my brain would start freezing so I had to do breaststroke. I did not have a wetsuit also. It was fun to have my grandbabies there, and now I miss not having as much time with them. My mom and dad came down and we had fun with them. So I will post some pictures when I come home.

1 comment:

BLANK said...

Cute theme this year Sandi! I love it! You're so creative!