Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Visitors to Leo Carrillo

My cousin Eric and wife Gladys and two sweet daughters are so faithful at coming to visit us each year when we are down at Leo. Darcy and children came out for a wedding and stayed for another week till it was time to go to Leo. I was so proud of her. She did her Mormon Mom proud.
My buddy Kimberly Spaulding and her daughter Denise, and Denise's son Ben shared a spot with me.

Kenzie (l) brought her friend from the ward, Sierra Phillips (r) who loves the beach as much as Kenz.

Sean, left and Dominque his sister in red came to visit my nephew Brian in red, and Cassandra. Dominique and Cassandra used to have tent sleep overs for years at Leo . My Aunt Henri, Uncle John, Uncle Pete, came to visit my Mom (far right). It is fun to see them all together.

1 comment:

Wells Family said...

Love the pics and the really cute "rainbow" colored background.